- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Relativity is picking up the distribution rights to House at the End of the Street, a thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence and Max Theriot.
FilmNation and A Bigger Boat are behind the movie, which shot in Ottawa, Canada, last summer under the direction of Mark Tonderai.
House centers on a teen girl (Lawrence) who moves with her mom to a new town and learns that their home is across the street from a house where a double murder took place. Complications ensue when the teen befriends the massacre’s sole surviving son (Thieriot). Elisabeth Shue costars as Lawrence’s mom.
FilmNation’s Aaron Ryder and Peter Block of A Bigger Boat produced with Hal Lieberman and Jonathan Mostow. Mostow wrote the story on which the script, written by David Loucka, is based.
Relativity is emerging as one of town’s busier companies. It is moving fast on its remake of The Crow, which has Bradley Cooper in talks to star, and is working on the high-profile Brothers Grimm: Snow White. Relativity also Limitless in theaters now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day