- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Roadside Attractions has picked up Richard Loncraine’s Finding Your Feet, partnering with Stage 6 Films for the pic’s domestic distribution.
Imelda Staunton, Timothy Spall, Celia Imrie and David Hayman star in the comedy, along with John Sessions and Joanna Lumley.
Finding Your Feet follows “Lady” Sandra Abbott (Staunton) as she discovers that her husband of 40 years is having an affair with her best friend and seeks refuge in London with her estranged older sister Bif.
Nick Moorcroft and Meg Leonard wrote the screenplay for the film, which was produced by Andrew Berg, John Sachs, Meg Leonard, Nick Moorcroft, James Spring and Charlotte Walls.
The deal was brokered by CAA and Vanessa Saal on behalf of the filmmakers. Howard Cohen oversaw negotiations on behalf of Roadside.
Roadside plans to release Finding Your Feet in the spring. Roadside and Stage 6 last worked together on the indie Hello, My Name Is Doris. eOne will release the film in the U.K. on Feb. 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
San Sebastian International Film Festival
They Cloned Tyrone