- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest David O. Russell movie has filled out its A-list ensemble.
Frequent collaborator Robert De Niro has joined the project, along with Mike Myers, Timothy Olyphant, Michael Shannon, Chris Rock, and Anya Taylor-Joy.
Andrea Riseborough, Matthias Schoenaerts, and Alessandro Nivola have also joined the cast that includes previously announced stars Christian Bale, Margot Robbie and John David Washington.
The New Regency project, which is set up under Regency’s deal with Fox/Disney, will see Russell direct from his own script. Plot details are being kept under wraps on the movie, which will be Russell’s return to the director’s seat for the first time since 2015’s Joy, starring Jennifer Lawrence.
An April start of production was planned for the feature prior to the COVID-19 production shutdown. The movie is now eyeing a January start in Los Angeles. Russell is producing with Matthew Budman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day