- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just a couple of days after his video message about wanting to punch Donald Trump in the face went viral, providing a brief distraction from the Access Hollywood leaked video recordings, Robert De Niro has verbally attacked the Republican nominee once more.
Speaking in Dubai over the weekend to promote financial opportunities in the Caribbean, where he reportedly has multimillion-dollar investments in resorts in Antigua and Barbuda, the actor was — naturally — asked about his comments regarding Trump, reiterating that he would “love to punch him in the face” to loud applause.
“This guy does not have a clue about what goes on in the rest of the world no matter what he says,” he added, according to The National newspaper. “It’s disgraceful this guy was allowed to get as far he has. I don’t understand how people could be seduced into thinking this guy has an answer. He has no answer.”
De Niro also responded to remarks made by Jon Voight, who had used social media to blast De Niro for the “foul words” he had used in the video.
“Voight is a nice guy,” said De Niro. “But he’s delusional.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day