- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The semi-autobiographical film recounts Gray’s 1980s upbringing in the New York borough of Queens, where the Ad Astra helmer attended a private school that counts Donald Trump among its alumni.
Wild Bunch International will introduce the film to buyers at this year’s virtual Cannes market and handle the film’s international rights. CAA Media Finance, which arranged financing for Armageddon Time, is representing the film’s domestic distribution rights, while WBI and CAA Media Finance are co-representing the Chinese rights.
Gray penned the script for Armageddon Time. RT Features’ Rodrigo Teixeira is producing and RT’s Lourenço Sant’ Anna and Rodrigo Gutierrez will executive produce.
De Niro, Sutherland, Hathaway, Blanchett, Gray, and RT Features are repped by CAA. Hathaway is also repped by Management 360. Isaac is repped by WME and Inspire Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day