- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in Robert Kirkman‘s Thief of Thieves.
During the third issue of the new Image title, Special Agent Elizabeth Cohen collared Conrad/Redmond’s son — a thief in his own right who apparently didn’t inherit his father’s clever streak.
In Thief of Thieves No. 4, on sale Wednesday, Conrad’s son is on the run and readers get a glimpse into what it’s like to be the son of the greatest thief who ever lived.
With Cohen hot on Conrad’s tail and convinced that the “consultant” leads a secret life as Redmond, how will the master thief respond to his son’s arrest?
And in case you missed the news, the hot title — whose first three issues have sold out — is in development at AMC, home to Kirkman’s The Walking Dead, with Dead‘s David Alpert and Chic Eglee attached.
Check out the first five pages of the issue, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, in the pages that follow. Thief of Thieves No. 4 is on stands May 9.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day