- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Master thief Conrad Paulson’s back story continues to unfold in the fifth issue of Image Comics’ Thief of Thieves.
In May’s fourth issue, readers of the Robert Kirkman title learned that Conrad Paulson’s — aka retired master thief Redmond — son didn’t quite inherit his father’s talent of avoiding capture.
In the next installment of the series, James, Conrad’s partner in crime, takes one for the team — and his partner’s wife, who just happens to be his sister.
And in case you missed the news, the hot title — whose first three issues have sold out — is in development at AMC, home to Kirkman’s The Walking Dead, with Dead‘s David Alpert and Chic Eglee attached.
Check out the first three pages of the issue, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, below. Thief of Thieves No. 5 is on stands June 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day