- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While Matthew McConaughey, Maya Rudolph and Stephen Colbert spent last weekend sharing their best life advice in memorable commencement speeches, Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson are kicking off this weekend with some horrible life tips in a new Tonight Show bit.
“Focus on the future — don’t get caught up in fads that won’t last, like computers,” advises the San Andreas star. “You really think a dumb box of wires is gonna be around in ten years?! D’oh!” Fallon adds, “You think one day we’re all gonna keep in touch with some magical book with a bunch of faces in it? What would you even call that?!”
Throughout the fun speech — set in 1989, after eight years in high school — the two debate the hard questions: When is the future, really? How do you throw out a garbage can? Is Ronald McDonald a virgin?
Plus, Johnson punches Fallon in the face.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day