- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Star Wars at the ready, Lucasfilm announced that advance tickets for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story will be available from Monday, Nov. 28.
The news was tweeted on the official Star Wars account late on Thanksgiving night. Ticket sales in North America begin at midnight ET for most vendors.
Rogue One is the first spinoff movie in the Star Wars universe and the story is set before the events of the 1977’s A New Hope. Directed by Gareth Edwards, the film stars English actress Felicity Jones as the head of a secret squad of Rebels looking to steal plans for the Death Star. The very international cast is rounded out by rising Brit star Riz Ahmed, Chinese actor-director Jiang Wen, Hong Kong action star Donnie Yen and Mexican actor Diego Luna.
Rogue One hits theaters on Dec. 16.
Lord Vader, we’ve been expecting you. Tickets for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story are available on Monday, November 28. pic.twitter.com/is1lIw9W4u
— Star Wars (@starwars) November 25, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day