- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The new trailer shows off more of the charm of the droid K-2SO (Alan Tudyk), who begrudgingly helps Jyn (Felicity Jones) only because his captain ordered him to. And there’s even more of the Rogue One crew’s battle with the AT-ACT Walker, which doesn’t go down as easily as was implied in previous trailers.
Lucasfilm also announced this week that advance tickets for Rogue One will be available Monday. Ticket sales in North America begin at midnight ET for most vendors.
Rogue One, directed by Gareth Edwards, is set before the events of the 1977 film, A New Hope. The film stars Felicity Jones as the head of a secret squad of Rebels looking to steal plans for the Death Star. The international cast is rounded out by rising Brit star Riz Ahmed, Chinese actor-director Jiang Wen, Hong Kong action star Donnie Yen and Mexican actor Diego Luna.
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is set to hit theaters Dec. 16.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day