- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ron Perlman has joined the cast of Daniel Stamm’s psychological thriller Angry Little God, an IM Global film that Dimension will distribute in the U.S.
Angry Little God, which began principal photography Tuesday, headlines Mark Webber (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World) and Rutina Wesley (True Blood). Also new to the cast are Pruitt Taylor Vince, Tom Bower and Devon Graye.
The thriller is the English-language remake of the Thai film 13: Game of Death. The story follows an indebted man who gets a mysterious phone call telling him he’s on a hidden-camera game show while also offering him a fortune if he completes 13 tasks. The man accepts the challenge but soon is over his head as each task is more horrifying than the last.
Stamm and his writing partner David Birke penned the script.
IM Global’s Octane label is producing and financing the film alongside Brian Kavanaugh-Jones‘ Automatik and Kiki Miyake’s Little Magic Films. IM Global CEO Stuart Ford will executive produce with Deepak Nayar, Michael Roban, Jason Blum and Somsak Techaratanaprasert.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day