- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brad Peyton is directing the microbugdet pic, which tells of “an unconventional exorcist with the ability to tap into the subconscious of the possessed who meets his match when a 9-year-old boy is possessed by a demon from his past,” according to Blumhouse.
Dawson’s character info is being tightly guarded.
Ronnie Christensen wrote the script.
A November start in Los Angeles is being planned on the picture, which will be co-financed by Blumhouse and IM Global. Blumhouse International is handling international sales.
Blum is producing. Exec producing are Blumhouse’s Couper Samuelson as well as Stuart Ford, Charles Layton, Michael Seitzman, Trevor Engelson and Peyton.
Dawson last starred opposite James McAvoy in Danny Boyle‘s Trance and recently wrapped shooting Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. She is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Bloom Hergott.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day