- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rosario Dawson and Lynn Collins are the latest to nab roles in Ten Year, the directing debut of screenwriter Jamie Linden (We Are Marshall).
The actresses beef up the female contingent of the ensemble drama that also stars Jenna Dewan, Kate Mara and Anna Faris. Brian Geraghty, Justin Long, Channing Tatum, Chris Pratt, Chris Pine, Oscar Isaac, Anthony Mackie and Scott Porter fill out the guy side of the high school reunion film.
Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey of Temple Hill are producing along with Tatum and his 33andOut Prods. partner Reid Carolin. The film shoots this month in New Mexico.
Repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment, Dawson most recently appeared with Pine in Unstoppable, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and Seven Pounds. She will next appear in Sony’s Zookeeper in July.
Collins, who is repped by WME and 3 Arts, most recently appeared in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. She has also wrapped a role in Disney/Pixar’s John Carter of Mars, which hits theaters in the summer of 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Many Saints of Newark