- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – British capital exhibition chain Curzon Cinemas is teaming with the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art to collaborate on a program entitled The Screen @ RADA.
The aim is to unite Curzon’s cinema operating experience with RADA’s 108 year history and bring live theater and opera broadcasts, Q&As with famous RADA alumni and film screenings of new work by recent graduates to theaters.
RADA alumni Michael Sheen said of The Screen @ RADA: “For the students to have film work fully integrated into their training seems essential. Having The Screen @ RADA will be of immense value to that end. To be able to have viewings of films as a teaching resource as well as a way of showcasing work by students opens up a lot of very exciting possibilities for the future.”
The partnership will start with The Screen’s fall season and the program will include exclusive Q&A film screenings with directors, producers, writers, actors and technical theatre craft specialists including RADA alumni and recent graduates.
A list of participants and events will be announced in August, the partners said.
Curzon Cinemas operates 12 screens acrossd six London sites and posts 600,000 admissions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day