- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Audiences can watch Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s happily-ever-after play out on the big screen.
Fathom Events and BritBox, the subscription service from BBC Studios and ITV, are partnering for “Harry & Meghan: The Royal Wedding,” a commercial-free presentation of the royal wedding that will screen in nearly 200 theaters across the U.S. on May 19.
The broadcast of the ceremony will be captured live from Windsor Castle in England and will screen in theaters at 10 a.m. local time.
The nuptials have a Hollywood connection thanks to the actress turned princess. Markle’s pal Priyanka Chopra is expected at the wedding, as well as the core cast of Markle’s long-running USA Network series, Suits.
A list of participating theater locations is available on the Fathom Events website.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day