- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rudy Mancuso, who will next be seen in DC feature The Flash, is set to star in and direct coming-of-age feature Música, set up at Amazon and McG’s Wonderland Sound and Vision.
Mancuso penned the screenplay with Dan Lagana, the showrunner of the breakout Netflix series American Vandal.
According to the film’s logline, Mancuso will play “a young man, plagued by the music in his head, who has to come to terms with an uncertain future while balancing love, family and Brazilian culture in Newark, New Jersey.” Mancuso will also compose an original score and soundtrack for the film.
McG and Mary Viola will produce Música via Wonderland, which most recently released Netflix features Holidate and Tall Girl 2, and is in production on Uglies starring Joey King for the steamer. Shots Studios’ John and Sam Shahidi will executive produce with Lagana and Wonderland’s Steven Bello.
Mancuso is repped by WME and Shots Studios. Lagana is repped by WME and Make Good.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day