- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
He got his start in show business in The New Mickey Mouse Club, so it only makes sense that Ryan Gosling would star in the biopic of the man who built the House of Mouse. But while that film remains a pipe dream, at least fans can get a visualization of what it would look like.
French graphic artist Pascal Witaszek released to the web over the weekend a poster of a fictional Walt Disney biofilm that lists Ron Howard as the director and features Gosling as a young, dreamy and hard-at-work Disney. The image has swept the internet, exciting Disney fans, bloggers and Gosling devotees alike.
It also brings to mind Gosling’s memorable appearance on Conan O’Brien‘s show back in September, in which he told the host that he believes that Disneyland keeps an army of commando cats that it lets loose at night to rid the park of rats and vermin.
Gosling’s real 2012 slate is a lot less family friendly than a Howard-directed Disney film would be; he’ll feature in a number of crime dramas: Nicolas Winding Refn‘s Only God Forgives; Derek Cianfrance‘s The Place Beyond the Pines; and period pic Gangster Squad, alongside Sean Penn and Josh Brolin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day