- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Nice Guys have found their girls.
The script, which Black co-wrote with Anthony Bagarozzi, tells of a private detective (Gosling) and a jaded racketeer (Crowe) who must team up to find a missing actress in the scuzzy, seedy and smoggy side of 1970s Los Angeles.
In a breakthrough role for the young Australian, Rice will play Gosling’s daughter who likes to occasionally tag along with her dad.
Qualley portrays a social activist who resembles a porn star named Misty Mountains. The actress, who is part of HBO’s ensemble show The Leftovers, will be making her first feature film appearance with Nice Guys.
The movie will shoot in Los Angeles and Atlanta in November.
Rice, whose credits include Walking With Dinosaurs 3D, is repped by WME and Catherine Poulton in Australia.
Qualley is repped by UTA and Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day