- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh has lost his appeal with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences to be listed as a producer of The Fighter.
The Academy only allows three producers for each film submitted for Oscar consideration and has determined that David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman and Mark Wahlberg will be The Fighter‘s official representatives, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Kavanaugh is one of six people with a producer credit on the film.
The Producers Guild of America also nixed an appeal by Kavanaugh to be one the drama’s “official” producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Michael Keaton Teases ‘Beetlejuice 2’: “We’re Doing It Exactly Like We Did the First Movie”
Lukas Gage, Megan Suri and Harvey Guillén Join Jack Quaid in Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Companion’
Tribeca Festival Features Directorial Debuts From Michael Shannon, Chelsea Peretti and More