- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryan Reynolds can make anything funny — even how alcohol is made.
In a short released Thursday for his company, Aviation Gin, the Deadpool actor and businessman explained what set his product apart from the competition. And, of course, it is pretty over-the-top.
“People come up to me all the time and they say, ‘What makes Aviation Gin so delicious?’ Most of the time I run away because non-celebrities frighten me,” Reynolds begins.
In the video, a little more than 90 seconds long, he goes on to break down the process of making the spirit.
“The reason some people don’t drink gin is that strong juniper taste. So, after apologizing to each berry individually, we beat the living hell out of them,” Reynolds says. “To ensure that heavenly taste, every bottle of Aviation is ordained by the Unitarian Church of Fresno, California. And then, before it departs home, serenaded by the healing music of Sarah McLachlan.”
There is more to it, but it is funnier to hear Reynolds explain.
Reynolds acquired an ownership interest in Aviation Gin earlier this year.
He currently stars in Once Upon a Deadpool, in theaters now.
Watch the short below.
Director / DP Bryan Rowland
Producer Alec Eskander
Production Company: Escape Velocity Content
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day