- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Deadpool is proving to be a man of many talents.
In celebration of Mother’s Day, Ryan Reynolds posted a photo to Twitter on Sunday of his Marvel character holding a newborn infant in a delivery room next to a bare pair of legs. Deadpool, decked out in his full costume, is giving a thumbs-up.
“#Deadpool: A motherf—er since 1991. #happymamasday,” Reynolds captioned the shot, referring to the year that the character made his first appearance in a comic book.
This is not the only time that the actor has shared a lighthearted photo of the character. In March, Reynolds posted a pic of Deadpool resting on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace, mimicking an iconic Cosmopolitan photo of Burt Reynolds.
Director Tim Miller‘s Deadpool also stars Morena Baccarin, Gina Carano and T.J. Miller. The 20th Century Fox film is slated for release on Feb. 12, 2016.
Reynolds’ tweet can be seen below.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) May 10, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day