- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Of course, as he was speaking, a huge stunt was unfolding right behind him on the set of 6 Underground.
The Deadpool star’s wit and sense of humor are well-documented, so it makes sense that to promote 6 Underground, his upcoming Netflix project with Bay at the helm, Reynolds would have something funny ready to go.
The video is less than 30 seconds in length, but the stunt is impressive and hilarious as the actor speaking about a quiet Bay set is completely drowned out by all the noise of the huge crash.
The deal between Netflix and partner Skydance Media makes 6 Underground the biggest movie push for the streaming giant since Bright. Skydance’s David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Don Granger will produce 6 Underground along with Bay. The film revolves around six billionaires who fake their own deaths and form a team to take down bad guys.
The film is eyeing a 2019 release.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 19, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day