- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Something happens when he hears the gunshots…. It’s his freedom. It’s his fire. It’s his life.
Ryan Reynolds on Tuesday released a new poster for Deadpool 2 — and it’s pretty flashy.
Re-creating the famous scene from the 1983 drama-romance Flashdance, the new poster shows Deadpool being showered by bullets, as opposed to water.
“Take your passion. And make it happen. #Deadpool,” Reynolds tweeted with the new poster.
The image appears to be going over well with fans; Reynolds’ post had more than 23,000 retweets and over 68,000 likes about an hour after it was posted.
Release of the highly anticipated sequel to the 2016 Reynolds smash was pushed up two weeks, from June 1 to May 18.
A unique teaser for the film was released in November.
Deadpool 2 reunites Reynolds with Morena Baccarin (as Vanessa), T.J. Miller (Weasel), Stefan Kapicic (Colossus), Brianna Hildebrand (Negasonic Teenage Warhead), Leslie Uggams (Blind Al) and Karan Soni (Dopinder). Newcomers to the franchise include Josh Brolin (Cable), Zazie Beetz (Domino) and Hunt for the Wilderpeople‘s Julian Dennison.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) February 6, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day