- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The anti-superhero film was a massive commercial success in theaters, helped in large part by its memorable marketing campaign, which included faux romantic-comedy-themed billboards and a Twitter account for the film that only followed Hello Kitty.
The film has been racking up nominations, which has shocked many, including a best comedy or musical nomination from the Golden Globes last weekend, as well as a best actor nom for Reynolds. It lost both to La La Land, as Ryan Gosling’s jazz pianist beat out Reynold’s Merc With a Mouth.
In the new video, Reynolds narrates a list of the film’s achievements over a montage of shots from the movie underscored by a dramatic orchestral arrangement. Such highlights include “42 rejection letters from Fox,” “seven magical unicorns” and “three good walls and a fourth that’s broken.”
Watch the video below.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) January 13, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight