- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown and her young co-stars are among the latest group of presenters announced for Sunday’s SAG Awards.
Brown will take the stage with castmates Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin and Finn Wolfhard to present. The group is nominated for best ensemble in a drama series; Brown also is up for best female actor in a supporting role. All are first-time SAG nominees.
In addition, Sophia Bush, SAG-AFTRA president Gabrielle Carteris, Common, Rashida Jones, Alia Shawkat and former Walking Dead star Steven Yeun are set to present at the 23rd annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, executive producer Kathy Connell said Monday.
Previously announced presenters include Casey Affleck, Mahershala Ali, Naomie Harris, Lucas Hedges, Taraji P. Henson, Brie Larson, Janelle Monae, Viggo Mortensen, Octavia Spencer, Jane Fonda and Dolly Parton, with the latter two set to present the Life Achievement Award to their 9 to 5 co-star Lily Tomlin.
The SAG Awards will be simulcast live on TNT and TBS on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day