- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sam Raimi is developing — with an eye to helm — an untitled action-adventure movie set up at Warner Bros.
The studio recently picked up the Raimi project, which had a working title of Stormfall, and is now out to writers to pen the script.
Raimi will produce and possibly direct.
Details are scarce, but it is known that the story is a heist caper set in the Carolinas during a tornado and centers on the relationship between a man and his older mentor.
Raimi is best known for helming the Evil Dead horror movies as well as the original Spider-Man trilogy that starred Tobey Maguire. He also tackled the crime genre with the well-regarded thriller A Simple Plan and last directed 2013’s Oz the Great and Powerful for Disney.
Raimi, who is repped by CAA and Hansen Jacobson, produced Don’t Breathe, a thriller that Screen Gems is releasing Aug. 25.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day