- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Oscar-nominated actress Samantha Morton and fellow thesp Sarah Gadon have jumped on board David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis thriller shoot this summer in Toronto.
Toronto-based Gadon is to play the estranged wife of the film’s lead Eric Packer, played by Robert Pattinson.
Gadon’s credits include Cronenberg’s last picture, A Dangerous Method, and Jim Sheridan’s Dream House.
Morton’s previous film credits include Woody Allen’s Sweet and Lowdown and Jim Sheridan’s In America.
Cosmopolis is set to shoot in west Toronto at Cinespace’s Kipling studio facility.
The movie, a Canada-French co-production, will be produced by Paulo Branco through Paris-based Alfama Films Production and Martin Katz of Toronto-based Prospero Pictures.
Grégoire Melin‘s Paris-based Kinology will handle International Sales.
Entertainment One will release Cosmopolis in Canada, while RAI Cinema SpA will distribute in Italy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight
Sir Anthony Hopkins