- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
KARLOVY VARY — Entertainment One has promoted company co-founder Sandie Don to head of distribution for its Australian and New Zealand film business, Hopscotch/eOne.
Don, most recently marketing and acquisitions director, will oversee acquiring and releasing local and foreign titles, including Summit Entertainment and Lakeshore Entertainment product, via multi-territory output deals.
Don and partners Troy Lum and Frank Cox formed Hopscotch Films in 2002, before the Sydney-based indie was purchased by Canadian-based Entertainment One in 2011.
Cox has since left the Aussie distributor.
Don previously headed marketing and publicity for Dendy Films.
“Sandie has an unparalleled understanding of our market and outstanding relationships with the talented creative community in Australia,” Hopscotch managing director Lum said in a statement Monday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day