- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney, living up to its trademark magic, has released a whimsical poster design for the upcoming film Saving Mr. Banks.
What is particularly endearing about the poster is the shadows cast by both Disney and Travers, which are of Mickey Mouse and Mary Poppins, respectively. The tagline reads: “Where Her Book Ended, Their Story Began.”
The poster comes two weeks after the first trailer for the biopic was released.
Saving Mr. Banks will be the first big-screen depiction of the iconic filmmaker, and it follows the studio head as he struggles to create an adaptation of Mary Poppins. His main obstacle turns out to be a curmudgeonly Travers, who refuses to let her beloved nanny be compromised for Hollywood profits.
Saving Mr. Banks also stars Colin Farrell, Paul Giamatti and Jason Schwartzman and is set to open Dec. 13.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day