- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scarlett Johansson is in negotiations to star in the Sony R-rated comedy Move That Body, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The script comes from Broad City writers Lucia Aniello and Paul W. Downs, with Downs also co-starring and Aniello in the director’s chair. The movie centers around five friends who rent a Miami beach house for a bachelorette weekend and accidentally kill a male stripper.
The co-writers, who are executive producers of the Comedy Central show, will produce the film through their Paulilu banner with Matt Tolmach and Dave Becky. Tolmach has produced a long history of R-rated comedies, including Zombieland, Step Brothers and Superbad.
Move That Body earned a spot on the 2015 Black List — the annual roundup of Hollywood’s best unproduced screenplays — which was announced yesterday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day