- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Del Rey has covered Donovan’s “Season of the Witch” for the movie based on the popular book series by Alvin Schwartz.
Del Rey, who will be presenting del Toro his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is gearing up for the release of her sixth studio album, Norman Fucking Rockwell.
“I have admired Lana’s music for a while now and felt in my gut that she would run with ‘Season of the Witch’ — that she would use her alchemy to transform it,” said del Toro. “She is a great artist and has been an amazing partner with us in this adventure. It is an honor for me to have met her.”
CBS Films and eOne Entertainment are behind Scary Stories, which is set to hit theaters Friday via Lionsgate.
A new trailer for Scary Stories that features Del Rey’s “Season of the Witch” can be viewed below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day