- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Scott Eastwood has joined Jason Statham in Guy Ritchie’s Cash Truck, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The armored truck heist movie from Miramax is an English-language remake of the 2004 French thriller Le Convoyeur, which featured Jean Dujardin (The Artist).
Eastwood, who starred in 2018’s Pacific Rim: Uprising alongside John Boyega, will appear in Cash Truck opposite Statham, who plays a mysterious worker at a cash truck company that moves hundred of millions of dollars around Los Angeles each week.
Miramax CEO Bill Block and Ivan Atkinson will produce the film.
Ritchie, who made his feature helming debut with 1999’s Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, has since directed such pics as Snatch, RocknRolla, the Sherlock Holmes franchise, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
Statham’s film credits include The Expendables, The Meg, Fast and Furious: Hobbs & Shaw and The Fate of the Furious.
Eastwood is repped by UTA, LBI Entertainment and Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘He Went That Way’ Review: Jacob Elordi and Zachary Quinto in True Crime Misfire Awkwardly Stuck Between Genre Cracks
‘The Fabelmans’ Breakout Chloe East in Talks for A24 Thriller from Scott Beck, Bryan Woods (Exclusive)
Owen Teague Talks ‘You Hurt My Feelings’ and Meeting with Andy Serkis for the New ‘Apes’ Movie