- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The men who can save humanity from zombie apocalypse are prepared to help — as soon as they’re done throwing money at undead strippers, of course.
A new red band trailer for Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse has been released, proving that all that’s needed to stand up to brain-eating hordes is a can-do attitude and a ridiculous number of merit badges, with X-Men: Apocalypse‘s Tye Sheridan leading a group of childhood friends (and a cocktail waitress who’s good with a shotgun) against a town filled with zombie men, women and cats. Yes, really: cats.
Directed by Christopher B. Landon from a script by Landon, Lona Williams, Emi Mochizuki and Carrie Evans, the movie also features Anchorman‘s David Koechner and Cloris Leachman.
Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse opens Oct. 30.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Eva Longoria Credits ‘Desperate Housewives’ As Her “Film School” Years Before Directing ‘Flamin’ Hot’
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Trumps Spidey at Friday Box Office
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Co-Director Kemp Powers on Last-Minute Cameos and That Twisty Cliffhanger
Transilvania International Film Festival
Transilvania International Film Festival Honors Timothy Spall With Lifetime Honor