- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Screen Arcade partners Eric Newman and Bryan Unkeless are parting ways to relaunch their old shingles, each with Netflix pacts.
The duo was behind the streamer’s first foray into original features and tentpole filmmaking with Bright, forming Screen Arcade shortly after. Most recently, they released Project Power onto the service, with Bright 2 still in development.
Newman, who is behind Netflix’s Narcos series, will revive his Grand Electric banner and will be joined by former Netflix exec Sara Bowen (Marriage Story). Unkeless will revive Clubhouse Pictures, under which he produced I, Tonya, and more recently Birds of Prey.
Both Grand Electric and Clubhouse have a first-look deal with the streamer.
The duo will develop and produce their shared slate, which includes Bright 2, under the Screen Arcade banner.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain
Robert De Niro