- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ScreenCraft has assembled the jury for its second annual action and thriller screenplay contest.
The contest opens July 17 and accepts submissions through Oct. 15, with a discounted entry fee for the early deadline of Aug. 15. It is meant to find fresh voices in the action and thriller genres.
Its grand prize winner will receive $2000 and a consultation with Escape Plan scribe Miles Chapman and will be introduced to the entire judges panel.
The judges are Michael Colleary, writer of Face/Off and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider; Adi Shankar, Lone Survivor and Dredd executive producer; Role Models producer Juan Castro; Aaron Ensweiler, vp at the 20th Century Fox-based Hutch Parker Entertainment; David Whitney, director of development at the Paramount-based Disruption Entertainment; Matt Richmond, development exec at Robert Zemeckis‘s ImageMovers; After Dark Films vp Lucy Mukerjee; Mika Pryce, development exec at the Warner Bros.-based Langley Park; Endgame development exec Cameron Jewell; 3 Arts manager Ari Lubet; and Tanner Mobley, executive assistant at producer Avi Lerner‘s Nu Image/Millenium Films.
The rules and submissions page is here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Silent Twins