- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lipstick? Check. Eyeliner? Check. Sean Penn? Check?
A new trailer for This Must Be the Place, directed by Paolo Sorrentino, premiered showing a very different looking Sean Penn.
Penn plays Cheyenne, a soft-spoken, gothly dressed man who embarks on a journey for find a Nazi who worked at the concentration camp where his father was held.
The trailer features Penn’s character meekly playing ping pong, dancing in a hotel room and trying to teach the younger generation about real music. It also features music and a cameo by Talking Heads frontman David Byrne.
The Weinstein Company picked up the domestic distribution rights to the film after it had its world premiere at Cannes last year. It’s set for a March 2012 release.
The film was recently added to the Sundance 2012 lineup.
Watch the trailer below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day