- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We’ve seen the final days of Superman’s Krypton many times before — but what about the doomed home planet of Ultraman, the alternate-universe evil Superman from DC Entertainment’s Forever Evil event? Our exclusive preview of next week’s Justice League #24 reveals all.
The issue, by Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis and Joe Prado, gives readers some background into the leader of the Crime Syndicate, the parallel Justice League from Earth 3 that turned up at the end of the “Trinity War” storyline and immediately set about taking over the world. What is he really doing on Earth — and does his origin offer clues to how he can be stopped? (Spoilers: Kryptonite isn’t going to be any use; that just makes him stronger.)
As you can see from the preview below — which also includes a variant cover from upcoming Action Comics artist Aaron Kuder — Ultraman’s evil upbringing got started surprisingly early … and creates another mystery: Who is responsible for the destruction of evil Krypton?
Justice League #24 will be released in comic stores and digitally on October 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day