- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seth MacFarlane‘s impression expertise was on full display on Monday’s Tonight Show.
“I think most impressions are just yelling,” the Ted 2 director and star told Jimmy Fallon during a “Wheel of Impressions” round, before spontaneously joining the host in sounding like Pee-wee Herman. “This [segment] is just like Charlie Rose.”
Apparently, Liam Neeson‘s “particular set of skills” from Taken includes setting up a new customer for Time Warner Cable — “I have a very particular set of channels. … If you don’t [purchase them], I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you” — and when Bobcat Goldthwait is at Starbucks, he orders a Josh Groban CD with his morning bagel.
Plus, what’s the secret to sounding like Ray Romano? MacFarlane needs to make sure he’s able to “work up enough phlegm” beforehand, for a result that resembled Yoda from Star Wars.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day