- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paradigm’s Ryan Bartlett, point agent for Shailene Woodley, is heading to UTA, sources have exclusively told The Hollywood Reporter.
The 2010 Next Gen honoree had been at Paradigm for eight years.
Marquee client Woodley is expected to follow Bartlett to his new home, which will gain yet another prominent name. In addition to headlining Lionsgate’s Divergent franchise (the third film is set to be released next year), the axtress also will appear opposite Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Oliver Stone’s Snowden. Since breaking out in 2011’s The Descendants, the TV series Secret Life of the American Teenager alum also starred in Sundance favorite The Spectacular Now (2013) and YA instant classic The Fault in Our Stars, which grossed more than $300 million worldwide last year.
Other Bartlett clients expected to join him at UTA include Isidora Goreshter (Shameless), Alex Shaffer (Win Win, We Are Your Friends), Megan Park (The Secret Life of the American Teenager, What If) and David Dastmalchian (Ant-Man).
UTA declined to comment. Woodley continues to be repped by Nils Larsen at Principato-Young and attorney Fred Toczek at Felker Toczek.
Nov. 24, 1:34 p.m. Edited to add Woodley’s other reps.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show