- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emily Lu Aldrich has joined Shelter PR as vp of national film and television publicity.
Alrdich is coming over from Focus Features, where she served as senior director of publicity and awards. She joins recent hires Alicia Wyld and Jerry Rojas at the firm run by partners Cara and Christine Tripicchio and Marla Farrell.
While at Focus, Aldrich worked on theatrical and awards campaigns including the recent Oscar winners The Darkest Hour from Joe Wright and Phantom Thread from Paul Thomas Anderson, as well as Stephen Frears’ Victoria & Abdul and Sofia Coppola’s The Beguiled. She also worked on Jeff Nichols’ Loving, Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals and Travis Knight’s Kubo and the Two Strings.
Prior to Focus, Aldrich headed up West Coast operations for Strategy PR/Consulting as director of national publicity where she worked on Richard Linklater’s Oscar-winning Boyhood, David O. Russell’s American Hustle and Dan Gilroy’s Nightcrawler.
She began her career working with veteran publicist Carol Marshall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day