- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In case anyone thought that Peter Parker’s costume upgrade in last year’s Captain America: Civil War was limited to tighter-fitting clothing and nifty eyepieces, Marvel has set the record straight with a brief guide to what the new, well-dressed Spider-Man is wearing this year.
The video doesn’t feature any new footage, instead mixing material from Captain America: Civil War and the first Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer, but it is filled with all kinds of new information about just what the Tony Stark-designed costume is capable of. Sure, the idea of a laser-targeted web-shooter is one thing, but who really saw the holographic GPS system coming?
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) January 5, 2017
Whether or not all these features will be seen in action in this summer’s Spider-Man: Homecoming remains unknown, but we can always hope. Homecoming, directed by Jon Watts and starring Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, will be in theaters July 7.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day