- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It is short but oh-so-sweet.
On Monday, Sony released a short teaser for a longer Spider-Man Homecoming trailer due out Tuesday.
The snippet is only six seconds long, but it shows Peter Parker’s gadget, the Spider-Tracer, and what appears to be Michael Keaton’s Vulture attempting to kill our hero by having him sucked into a jet engine mid-air.
The first trailer dropped last December.
Tom Holland reprises his role as Parker/Spider-Man in the Marvel Studios/Sony film, which also stars Robert Downey Jr., Zendaya, Keaton and Marisa Tomei.
Last week, Sony released three new Spider-Man Homecoming posters to further pump up fans for the July 7 release.
The most popular new poster among fans seems to be the first one, which captures oh-so-perfectly the teenage superhero as he chills in view of the Avengers Tower, listening to his headphones. The tagline for that poster is “Homework can wait. The city can’t.”
Take flight. A new #SpiderManHomecoming trailer is landing tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/AZQwodJUE6
— Spider-Man (@SpiderManMovie) March 27, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day