- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It is short but oh-so-sweet.
On Monday, Sony released a short teaser for a longer Spider-Man Homecoming trailer due out Tuesday.
The snippet is only six seconds long, but it shows Peter Parker’s gadget, the Spider-Tracer, and what appears to be Michael Keaton’s Vulture attempting to kill our hero by having him sucked into a jet engine mid-air.
The first trailer dropped last December.
Tom Holland reprises his role as Parker/Spider-Man in the Marvel Studios/Sony film, which also stars Robert Downey Jr., Zendaya, Keaton and Marisa Tomei.
Last week, Sony released three new Spider-Man Homecoming posters to further pump up fans for the July 7 release.
The most popular new poster among fans seems to be the first one, which captures oh-so-perfectly the teenage superhero as he chills in view of the Avengers Tower, listening to his headphones. The tagline for that poster is “Homework can wait. The city can’t.”
— Spider-Man (@SpiderManMovie) March 27, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day