- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One of the most anticipated — and it must be said, highly coveted — items at San Diego Comic Con are the Lego exclusives.
This year, the company is bringing more of its popular BrickHeadz building sets, the stylized line that features an oversize head and distinct eyes.
Heat Vision has the exclusive first look at the Marvel Universe-based set featuring Spider-Man and Venom. The set will be 144 pieces and priced at $40. With the new Spider-Man: Homecoming movie opening up several weeks ahead of the convention, which runs July 19 to 23, it’s perfectly timed to be one of the hottest items on the must-have list.
Because the demand for exclusive Lego items has skyrocketed over the past few years (these items are only available for purchase on the Con), the company has instituted a lottery system. Attendees must first visit the Pavilion Terrace to participate in a random drawing to qualify to buy beginning as early as 6 a.m. Tickets to purchase must be redeemed on the same day or the purchase is forfeited.
The Spider-Man and Venom LEGO BrickHeadz set from the Marvel will only be available July 20 and 22. And there is a limit of one set per attendee per day. Good luck with snagging this in your spider’s web of Con must-haves.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day