- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marvel legend Stan Lee is home after a hospital stay, the comic book legend says.
“All I really want to do is tell you that I’m feeling great,” Lee said in an interview with ABC 7 Thursday. He told the outlet he had spent the night in the hospital and is now feeling refreshed.
Previously, a rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter Thursday that Lee was doing well after checking into the hospital, and at the time it appeared he would stay several days for routine tests, but apparently he was released early. Earlier Thursday evening, TMZ reported Lee was taken to Cedars-Sinai on Wednesday night after suffering shortness of breath and an irregular heartbeat.
Lee, 95, keeps a busy schedule and on Monday was out celebrating his latest creation to make it to the big screen at the Black Panther premiere, where he posed for photos with star Chadwick Boseman. Lee created the character in 1966 along with artist Jack Kirby. It has become customary for Lee to put in cameo appearances in Marvel films.
Feb. 1, 10:10 p.m. Updated with Lee’s comments to ABC 7.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day