- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stanley Tucci has quietly gotten married to Felicity Blunt, his rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
After Blunt, who is actress Emily Blunt’s older sister, was spotted at a screening of Meryl Streep‘s new film Hope Springs in New York with a wedding ring on Monday, Tucci, 51, told the New York Daily News that they had gotten hitched.
Blunt, who is a literary agent in London, met Tucci through her sister Emily, who co-starred with Tucci in The Devil Wears Prada.
The couple got engaged last November.
This is the second marriage for Tucci, who has three children with his late wife Kate, who died from breast cancer in 2009.
Tucci, who plays eccentric host Caeser Flickerman in the Hunger Games films, has roles in both Gambit and Jack the Giant Killer, which are both set for release in 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day