- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sure, there’s still no clear indication of who he’s playing in the film, but he’s in action — and Enterprise garb — nonetheless.
Behold the first full trailer for J.J. Abrams’ reboot sequel, which returns Chris Pine as Captain Kirk along with his crafty crew — including Zachary Quinto, Anton Yelchin, Karl Urban and Simon Pegg — on what looks like an even wilder, more dangerous ride. Right out of the gate, Kirk is warned that he’s putting his friends in danger, and Cumberbatch — whoever he is — is just ripping things apart and threatening families like it’s all fun and games. The synopsis calls him a one-man weapon of mass destruction, destroying the Enterprise from the inside, so get ready for some real grudge matches.
A nine-minute prologue for the film is running with The Hobbit in Imax theaters, for those thirsty for more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day