- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It never seemed like the classiest (or the safest) of places, but now you too can party like you’re Han Solo.
A pop-up recreating the classic Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope will soon debut in Hollywood. The Scum & Villainy Cantina isn’t up and running yet, but it is set to begin taking reservations soon, according to its website.
“If you’ve got the credits, we’ll serve your kind here … just make sure to leave your droids at home. Costumes encouraged,” reads a description on the site.
Reservations will be available from 6 p.m.-8 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. nightly. They also will be available from 3 p.m.–5 p.m. on Saturdays. Walk-ins will be welcome from 11 p.m.–2 a.m.
There aren’t any details yet on where the pop-up Star Wars cantina will be located or how long it will be open, but the creators behind it are billing the Scum & Villainy as a two-hour, immersive experience, with reservations including two drinks, a souvenir pint glass and a Scum and Villainy challenge coin. More information is available over on the restaurant’s Facebook page.
It sounds like a great place to sit back, relax and debate whether Han shot first.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day