- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It is a new classic.
Thursday was the start of the Star Wars Celebration in Florida, marking 40 years since A New Hope was released, starting a chain reaction of joy for nerds everywhere (especially at us Heat Vision).
The first day of the celebration was full of amazing surprises; the two best of which were George Lucas dropping by for a panel and also Harrison Ford, who not only showed in person, but seemed to be enjoying himself.
The surviving principals from the the original trilogy made an appearance for a great talk, but it was what happened afterward that pulled at the heartstrings.
If that wasn’t beautiful enough, hours after the tribute, an amazing photo began to circulate on social media from behind the scenes.
The image is of Mark Hamill, Ford and Lourd all together, posing at the celebration. The picture could melt the ice planet Hoth.
This is so beautiful pic.twitter.com/5WSoIVG1Cm
— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstuff) April 13, 2017
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) April 14, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show