- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney on Sunday offered a first look at the new Star Wars experience set to open at Disneyland in Anaheim and Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney Resort in Orlando.
Franchise star Harrison Ford introduced a segment during ABC’S Disneyland 60 special that featured several concept renderings of the themed lands, announced in August at Disney’s D23 Expo.
This marks Disney’s largest single-themed land expansions ever at 14 acres each. It will take guests to a “never-before-seen planet, a remote trading port and one of the last stops before wild space where Star Wars characters and their stories come to life.”
According to the video shown, guests will be able to sit behind the controls of the Millennium Falcon, experience a battle between the First Order and the Resistance, taste local delicacies and visit a cantina.
Take a look at the concept renderings below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day