- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gwendoline Christie has signed with WME as her first U.S. agency, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
Since her big break as Brienne of Tarth on season two of HBO’s Game of Thrones, the 6’ 3” English actress has made a career out of playing some of Hollywood’s most formidable recent warriors, including Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Captain Phasma and The Hunger Games’ Commander Lyme.
Christie, who was chosen to be the face of Vivienne Westwood’s fall 2015 campaign, will next be seen when Game of Thrones returns for its sixth season on April 24. She also is set to return for Star Wars: Episode VIII, which has been scheduled for release on Dec. 15, 2017, and to appear in BBC Films and Fox Searchlight’s Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie.
Christie continues to be repped by Claire Maroussas at the U.K.’s Independent Talent Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Locarno Film Festival
We Cry Together